Friday, August 5, 2016

Teri Meri MV


Title: Teri Meri
Drama: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon & Kumkum Bhagya
Movie: Dilwale, Saawariya & Prem Ratan Dhan Payo
Song: Teri Meri by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
Done on: 5th Aug 2016


-- this song is one of my favorite hindi songs till now. the 1st time I heard was during Arshi's 1st dance and I love it so much although I didn't like the movie ''Bodyguard'' that much.

-- I intend to this MV long time ago but with IPKKND scenes! actually my choices were IPKKND, IPKKND2, KKB and Salman Khan X Sonam Kapoor but I had some technical issues.
I couldn't download IPKKND2 with HD quality! also KKB, I had few HD clips that can be useful.

-- about KKB, I'm upset with recent events and dropped the show! until they fixed this mess because I can't tolerate, I might picked up again!

-- I tried to pick up the saddest scenes as possible! the last scenes with KKB, it is just express my frustration with the show!

-- anyway, enjoy it.





No comments:

Post a Comment