Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Akatsuki no Kuruma AMV [Rai X Shimon]


Title: Akatsuki no Kuruma
Anime: Ginga Sengoku Gunyuuden Rai
Song: Akatsuki no Kuruma by FictionJunction Yuuka
Done on: 28th April 2020


well, this song still one of my favorites all the time and whenever I listen to it I remembered Cagalli and her father scene and her crying.

long time ago I made AMV for this anime with same song, but unfortunatly it was lost T-T!

and after almost15 years making this AMV with this song and this anime. ofcoruse it is not the same style! I wanted to make this AMV the saddest possible.. I rembered when I was younger Shimon dead was a shock and till now I have same feelings about it T-T

unfortunaly, I coudn't find better quality than this!! and the subs they are horrible as hell!!!! I tried to depend on my knowledge of Japanese language whic is not much!

I wish this anime recive a proper subs because it deserve it!


enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment