Monday, December 30, 2019

Bi Dakika MV [Maya X Rudra]


Title: Bi Dakika
Drama: Beyhadh 2
Song: Bi Dakika by Aynur Aydın
Done on: 31st Dec 19


mmm currently I'm watching this series. at first I though meh it is a pathic try to copy the orginal searies but with progression in eps mmm I'm getting excited with the story especially with these couple :)

I like this Rudra guy better than Kushal! ;0

the 1st time I listen ot this turkish song I love it and at the end managed to do MV LOL!

Happy new year

enjoy it :)



1 comment:

  1. Harrah's Resort Southern California, Funner, CA - Mapyro
    Compare 당진 출장샵 historical Harrah's Resort Southern California 동두천 출장샵 (Funner) location, 안성 출장샵 including elevation, photos, Harrah's Resort Southern California, 경상남도 출장안마 Funner, CA. 광주 출장마사지

    ReplyDelete