Sunday, June 16, 2019

Kel el Qasayed AMV [Levi X Mikasa]


Title: Kel el Qasayed
Anime: Shingeki no Kyojin
Song: Kel el Qasayed by Marwan Khoury
Done on: 16th June 19

-- just listening to the song, make my heart ache ;'(
-- love the lyrics. mmm I didn't intend to make this AMV neither this couple!
but the song kind of fitting them, I dunno why!

-- it is my first time using Arabic song in AMV! lol

this is the lyrics: but it is more meaningful in Arabic

„Ah“ for a heart that is trapped by love
Love weakened him and he is painfully hiding it
And beacuse of my love, i told her about my secret
I told her about the heartache she caused
I saw the reflection of my pain in her eyes
She said my love for her is forbidden,
she was my life, but when she turned away
Death would have been more merciful
 
All the poems from your beautyful eyes
And from the warmth of your hand,
I write them on and said them.
That poems are not just a story of my soul,
Its written with emotion, specially for you ((2x))
 
This is a song of a love which last for years,
These are tears and my longing for you,

Enjoy it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment