Monday, December 26, 2016

BREAKUP SONG MV [Multi]


Title: Break up Song
Drama: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir, Tashan-e-Ishq & Kumkum Bhagya
Song: Break up Song by Arijit Singh, Nakash Aziz & Jonita Gandhi
Done on: 26th Dec 16


-- this was suppose to be on Christmas event lol but time defeat me on this.


-- the song is just full of fun. although the title saying something else. I loved it since released with ADHM movie. it makes you want to dance lol.

-- about the dramas. actually it was kind of difficult to choose the clips. IPKKND2, I had only lasted eps. Tashan, I dunno about the series, never watch it before lol. Kasam, I'm not familiar with the seances.

-- so I had to go through each eps, and that is what took most of the time.

-- I enjoy making it. it was fun.

-- enjoy it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment