Saturday, October 22, 2016

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil MV [Abhi X Pragya]


Title: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
Drama: Kumkum Bhagya
Song: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil by Arijit Singh
Done on: 23rd Oct 16

-- well the 1st time I saw ADHM teaser, I loved the song. nice voice and incredible Arijit. defiantly gonna watch the movie.
-- mmm wasn't in my mind to do MV for the song LOL. almost 2 months no mv making. mmm I want it to be more with the beats. but I guess this is good.

-- I wish I had HD of the series dammit!

-- the video about Abhi and his obsession with his wife. the way she left him made him in a miserable way. countered her with anger and got her back. and his obsession and fear of losing her continue!

-- ofcourse, in the actual series is the way around lol!! let it be, at least I can imagine possessive Abhi!

-- mmm actually I'm thinking of doing full version of the song but not sure :P

-- enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment